- Performed intake/valve cleaner service and fuel system treatment
- Replaced spark plugs
- Rotate tires, torque lugnuts and adjust tire pressure to Mfg. specs
- Replaced rear sway bar bushings
- Replaced both front struts
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- Dismount tire, finish inside of tire, install tire patch, and re-balance wheel.
- Isolated to bad heater circuit in A/F ratio sensor, B2S1, replaced, cleared codes, test ran, operates fine now.
Eric S. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/18/2022